Monday, February 24, 2014

Not About Me

I started this blog because of a close friend of mine who said she felt I should start one. I'll be honest, I wasn't receptive at first because I didn't think of myself as a blogger. I honestly didn't know if I wanted to open up and share things with others I didn't know and really put myself out there knowing I'd probably be judged by some people. That's when I realized this is not about me. It is about God and what He wants to do through me. You see, if I'm going to call this blog Revealing My Reality, then I'm going to do just that, and if what I have to say helps just one person, then it will be worth it! Hopefully, you'll follow along and become more confident in revealing your reality as I share mine with you!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for being willing to be transparent! I believe many people will be blessed and helped through you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! Thanks for giving me the encouragement and courage to start it. Love you!

      Delete
  2. Love it. Girl, this is just the beginning. God is going to work in you and stretch you, but you are going to be magnificent!! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging words Bo! I appreciate you!!

      Delete