Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Tough Times

If you're going through a tough time right now, feeling like you have no hope or too depressed to even get out of bed, I want to tell you don't give up! If you're on this earth it means your assignment is not over. God has a plan for you! Yes, YOU! His Word says in Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. I know looking around at the world today and seeing so much turmoil and problems it can seem overwhelming. Many of you may not even believe in the Lord or are unsure of what you believe. I can tell you from my experience, He is very real and gives a peace that truly is supernatural especially when going through a storm.

People will fail us at times. We will go through trials and tribulations. Yes, life can be hard, BUT you can walk through it with joy, peace and strength when you know the One who gives you life. I'd like to pray for any of you out there who are having a difficult time right now. If you would like prayer, please let me know. Again, don't give up! No matter what!

Peace!

1 comment: